Follow this for painless preparedness that will get you going on the path to being ready for catastrophic events and that, at the end of the year, will leave you in the best position to thrive in the event of any emergency.
You can do this! The cost is spread out over a full year, plus you will have a year to work out your storage. Substitute where appropriate depending on personal needs/requirements.
Food Storage 30 lbs of wheat or flour
Extra Item 11 lbs of macaroni or spaghetti
Car Kit Ground cloth
Family Prep Secure important documents from fire, flood, etc. using fire proof and water tight safe. Another option is to scan documents, copy to a disc and keep in a safe place away from home such as a relative or friend’s home. These documents must be kept safe - they are not only valuable to you but to identity thieves! Note as time goes by you may need to replace outdated documents.
Documents to include (at minimum):
- Driver's licenses
- Birth certificates, military records, marriage licenses, divorce decrees, death certificates
- Wills, living trusts, etc.
- Insurance papers (house, medical, vehicle, other)
- Photos of the people who live in your house, as well as your pets
- Photos of the most valuable items in your house (whether they're insured or not)
- Credit cards (backs & fronts)
52 week plan, planning, preparedness, thrivalism, thrivalist