- 1 pkg fresh cranberries, rinsed & cleaned
- 1 medium orange, cleaned & cut into chunks
- 1-2 jalapeno peppers, cleaned, sliced & seeds removed
- Grand Marnier
- 1/2 - 1 cup sugar
- Put first 3 ingredients through a food grinder
- Add a couple splashes of Grand Marnier
- Add 1/2 cup sugar
- Mix well
- Adjust Grand Marnier & sugar to taste.
Make this at least one day before. You don't need a lot of Grand Marnier in the sauce - with even a small bottle there'll be enough left over for after dinner!
Recipe by Lif Strand. Try at your own risk.